Monday 27 August 2007

I Could Have Danced All Night...



I like to dance I find it frees my mind, allows my soul to wander and ponder.
It is also about as close as I come to adultery.
I'll quite often be found laying a rug down at Sphynx, it's one of my fave places to throw some moves; cool jazz, good company and wicked cocktails all in place that oozes charm and decadence
*receives a brown envelope stuffed with used 10's and 20's*

I find when I am dancing with some delightful creature fleet of hoof and lithe of limb it is then that some of my finest thoughts occur.
It was on one such occasion that led to the creation of The Thirteen Disciples.
We found each other one by one. A smoldering mass of the most magical pixels to have been created in second Life
Their number was logical, we could hardly be twelve that had been done, eleven would be lesser and The Fourteen Disciples just doesn't have the same pizazz.
So! Thirteen it was then, and a more alluring thirteen you could never wish or hope to find; but you won't need to will you? Because they walk and dance amongst you and it is they that will surely find you..
...sooner or later.

No comments: